|Tour Name||Crab hunting|
|Location||Umm al Quwain|
|Dress Code||Casual / swim wear|
This fun-filled and challenging tour will take us to the mangroves of Umm al Quwain, one of the smallest Emirates.
Upon arrival, light snacks will be served.
Relax for a while and be ready to change your outfit.
We board a small boot and sail for 10-15 minutes.
The Captain will hand over a torch, then just jump from the boat and let the thrill begins.
Catch all the crabs within you reach.
The Chef will cook your crabs and will be served along with the buffet dinner.
The trip will take approximately one hour to reach the site and we will return around midnight.
– Pickup from your hotel or residence in Dubai.
– Light Snack Service with soft drink.
– Departure by boat at for Crab Hunting Up to 17pax in the boat.
– Crab Hunting near mangrove Islands of Umm Al Quwain with professional help and adequate supply of relevant equipments required for crab hunting.
– Dinner Buffet Service consisting of Continental Menu Items and Catch of the Day Crab Dish (Mineral Water – Tea/Coffee Unlimited).
– Drop back to your hotel or residence in Dubai. Useful Information Pick up & Drop Off: Pick up & drop back will be provided from Dubai only.
Pick up from other emirates are available at an extra charge.
Points to remember:
– Age for Children is only from (5 – 10 years).
– Equipments such as Safety Jacket, Spears and 1 Torch per couple and Slip-nos provided.
– Dress-Code: Swimwear/Beachwear (to be brought along with Guest).
– Water-resistant slip-ons (can be rented at the resort).
Tour Timings Days of Operation Duration
Pickup Timings 04:30 PM – 05:00 PM
Drop Back Timings Departs on Daily Basis 5 Hours 10:00 PM – 10:30 PM