Musandam Day Trip
Come & Discover the gems of Musandam. Musandam Dibba is one the most wonderful place located along the shoreline of Oman. Musandam Dibba is a highly sought vacation spot because of its spectacular area and majestic mountains. The loveliness of the place is indeed amazing and a journey to this haven is truly worthwhile.
- Cruise on well-maintained traditional Omani double deck dhows
- Activities include Swimming, Snorkeling, Fishing, Banana Boat Ride, Cave Tour and sightseeing.
- International Buffet lunch, unlimited soft drinks, tea/coffee, fruits
- Snorkeling equipment, life- jackets and one- line fishing equipment are provided on- board
- Dolphins may be spotted in Musandam peninsula, seasonally.
- Pick up and drop off from Dubai available
- Guests are requested to bring their swimwear, towels etc
- Dhow cruise is approximately from 11 AM to 5 PM. The trip and its activities are depend on sea and weather condition
- All Guest must carry Original passport. Tourist Visa/Transit visa holders also allowed. Must bring original passport & Visa copy
- All UAE residence visa holders must send Passport copy front page & visa copy for check post approval – 2 working days in advance.
The trip commences with pick-ups from Dubai and we take a scenic drive with photo-stops en-route at the famed Friday Market and in the Masafi mountains area. After crossing the checkpoint we arrive at the Dibba harbor and board a traditional Arabian wooden Dhow. The friendly and attentive crew onboard will ensure you have a memorable journey in this historical and beautiful part of Arabia. As you recline and relax sipping Arabic coffee and tea under a canvas shade on Bedouin style pillows and carpets, it is more like being part of Sindbad story than being on a boat. The Dhow embarks on a leisurely cruise, gliding past picturesque beaches and fishing villages that dot the coastline.
For those who want to chill out – soak up the sun, take in the scenery, gently swim or with snorkeling mask on your face and flippers on your legs take a thrilling plunge down the crystal clear waters, experience an exhilarating banana boat ride, chance your luck with a spot of hand-line fishing as Musandam waters abound with a vast array of fish and other marine life and capture memories of a memorable trip to take back home in the camera before we sail back to the Dibba harbor.
You Need to Know about Musandam Tour
in order to do the Musandam tours, you must keep your original passports and a copy of it with you and UAE Residence visa holders must show their original passports with valid UAE visa stamped on it to be shown at the UAE – Oman border.
Your Cruising trip is subject to weather conditions and is dependent to Oman Coast Guard approval.
Snorkeling equipment, life jacket, hand-line fishing line shall be provided
As this tour is an year round activity so during summer you are recommended Light clothing, but extra sweaters or jackets are required for the winter season. We recommend guests to carry swim-wear for this trip if they want to go deep into the sea waters.
We reserve the right to cancel any part or whole trip due to the government decisions, unpredictable weather conditions or force majeure. However clients will be offered the closet alternate dates or they can claim full refund. Be advised to have valid travel insurance before starting Musandam Dibba tour.
For any tour related services such as Musandam Tour Package in Sharjah, Oman Musandam Tours, Musandam Dibba Cruise, Musandam Sea Safari, Sky Musandam Tourism will be happy to assist you.